7.06.2008

 

Cigarettes and Tampons

More from Jennie Kiernan-Gustus

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles.

The salesgirl notices him and asks him if she can help him.

"My wife sent me for tampons," he answers.

She directs him to the correct aisle and turns back to the register.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.

Confused, she says, "I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?"

He answers, "Well, it's like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers 'cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own... so does she."

[You might recognize this guy from a milk carton.]

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?