12.03.2005

 

WASP SOUNDS

The world's foremost expert on wasps and their means of communication was strolling in his local downtown area. A sign at the music store caught his eye: "Just Released! Wasps of the World and the Sounds They Make. Available now!"

The expert entered the shop and talked to the clerk behind the counter. "I am the world expert on wasp communication. I'd very much like to listen to the new record you have advertised in the window."

"Certainly, sir. If you'd like to put on the headphones, I'll start the record for you."

Ten minutes later, the expert shook his head. "As I said, I am the world expert on wasp communication, but I recognized none of those sounds."

"I'm terribly sorry," said the clerk. "I just realized I was playing you the bee side."

-- This joke probably only makes sense if you bought recorded music prior to 1982. Forwarded via the spouse.

Comments:
Hey, I found it funny!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?